The Provincial Office is the administrative "hub" of OGS, containing Member Services, Finance, Library Division administration, and Publication Division as well as some volunteers work ing on projects. The OGS store is open during business hours.
NOTE: The OGS Library collection IS NOT at this location - it is in the North York Central Library. See the OGS Library page for information on location, hours and resources.
40 Orchard View Blvd., Suite 102
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4R 1B9
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed statutory holidays.
We are a short block from the Eglinton and Yonge intersection. The nearest subway station is Eglinton. Go north on Yonge one short block to Orchard View Blvd. Go west half a block. We are in the basement of the library. Go down the outside steps or ramp and there we are. Click here for a map.
- Executive Director (Mon-Fri)
- Heather Lavallée
Accounting and Publications (Tue-Thu)
- Catherine Morgan
Administrative Assistant (Tue-Thu)
- Brenda Halliday
- Membership (Mon, Thu-Fri)
- Marsha Brown
- Ruth Chernia
Resident Genealogist/Library Chair (mornings)
- Len Chester
- There is a ramp to the lower level of our building just outside Suite 102. The building has an elevator.
- There is public parking next door to the Royal Bank at the corner of Yonge and Orchard View Blvd. and a parking garage across the street from the OGS office.
- There are many hotels and motels in the Toronto area. Within walking distance of the Provincial Office is the Best Western Roehampton Hotel (416-487-5101/1-800-387-8899), located at 808 Mount Pleasant Rd., just north of Eglinton Avenue.