New Lambton now using Adobe Connect
Supports all Computers, PC, MACS, Tablets and Smartphones
To join the meeting:Click here
Test your connection: http://genealogicalstudies.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Playerhttp://get.adobe.com/flashplaye/
for latest version, then go to your Control Panel, Add & Remove Programs to see if you have it)
2. Shut down all other windows on your computer that you don’t need
3. Minimize the number of other computers accessing at the same time, particularly if they are sucking up bandwidth with movies or live streaming, etc.
4. Check your speed : www:speedtest.net/
5. If possible, connect to your router by wire rather than wireless. Most routers support both wired and wireless connections; remember to disconnect your wireless on the machine so that you don’t confuse it.
6. Test connection before meeting if possible and use any internal config utilities (i.e. sound)
Lambton branch OGS meetings
are usually held at the LDS church on the second Tuesday of each month except
July & Aug. (or if winter storm)
Remember if we are not on Line by 7:40 branch has problem with server
Remember if we are not on Line by 7:40 branch has problem with server Sorry
Please have cameras, microphones off. You do not need to have a camera to join us.
If you have Question you will see a Q & A tab at the top. During the meeting, I will ask questions for you or I give you the floor.
If you have Microphone I will turn it on from the meeting. That way only one at time can speak.
***Next meeting will not be streamed has been moved to a fall date
March 11 th 7:30 p.m. ***
M arch will be on how to use new sites & Drop Box and what site
are out there With Jane Teskey
arch will be on how to use new sites & Drop Box and what site are out there With Jane Teskey
NOTE The branch meeting is held at church on 1400 Murphy Road (use south back door)