Information you need to know before registering.
1. When starting the process, you will be asked a couple of questions to get you to the right form for you. You must correctly tell the form who you are to get the required information.
2. This registration process does not deal with Accommodations, please visit the Location Tab on this website for further details on accommodations.
3. When registering online, you can pay online by credit card (through PayPal) or send payment (cheque or credit card information) to Provincial Office by mail.
The forms are interactive and change based on your
selections. For example: If you select a Friday Morning
Workshop, then the Friday Morning Tours disappear to
prevent you from booking two options scheduled at the
same time. Select Speaker Sessions to have the
Speaker Topic appear, you must select a weekend package
in order for the speakers to appear.
Select Speaker Sessions to have the Speaker Topic appear, you must select a weekend package in order for the speakers to appear.
5. These forms will work on all devices: Computers, Tablets and Smartphones.
6. Go though the forms step by step to make sure all information is correct. If you leave out something that is required and click submit, the form will not submit. You will receive an error message and an explanation of what has been missed. Once this information is correct, click on submit again.
7. If using your Credit Card,
once the form has been submitted you will be taken to
the PayPal website in order to complete payment.
PayPal's website is very secure and you do not require a
PayPal account to make payment.
Information about PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/how-paypal-works
8. If you have any questions or comments please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
9.Cancellation Policy: Registration Fee - Up to March 15, 2014 full refund minus a $25 administration fee; March 16 to April 1, 50% refund; no refunds after April 1. Meals
-Up to March 15, 2014 full refund; no refund after March 16.
10. Finally, thanks for registering for Conference 2014. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we have had in developing it.
The OGS Niagara Peninsula Branch Conference Committee 2014
Registration is Now Open!!