Next: »

FYI:Updated info for submitting corrections and/or feedback for the 1921 Census

OGS President Shirley Sturdevant has just received clarification from on how to submit any corrections and/or feedback regarding the newly released 1921 Census of Canada:

“1. When you’re viewing an image from the Census, click on “Tools” in the upper right corner of the image viewer (see below). Select “Report problems”. Then select the type of issue to report from the drop-down, and fill out the rest of the information. The most frequent issue reported at this time will probably be “Problem with an image (missing, wrong, unreadable)”. The other may be “Inaccurate information”.

2. Or, contact our member services team directly by phone at (800) 958-9073.

Thank you for your interest in providing feedback and helping us improve this collection as best we can.”


If you do not have a subscription to, here is a direct link to the 1921 Census page:


Leave a Reply