an Niagara OGS member, you:
receive quarterly, Notes from Niagara our
the opportunity to submit queries to the
place your research on our main website to help with your research
access to a members only page.
an opportunity to contact to the local branch
for meetings, local research help and an opportunity to meet with those who
share the same interest as you.
well from the Niagara Peninsula Branch OGS provides the following:
- receive the Ontario Genealogical
Society's quarterly journal Families, quarterly newsletter
Newsleaf and 8 issues/year of e-NewsLeaf.
- receive flyers describing publications
and supplies available for purchase from OGS
- can submit four family name queries each
year to the Name Game - which is published in the quarterly Families
- have the right to vote at the annual
general meeting and regional meetings, the right to hold office and the
right to join any branch or branches.
- receive invitations to regional meetings
and the annual Seminar for further education in genealogical subjects and
social contacts with other genealogists.
- can participate in genealogical research
projects specific to Ontario.
- get a membership card which can be used
as a passport to resources.
Click here to go
to the OGS New Members Page