New Lambton now using Adobe Connect
Supports all Computers, PC, MACS, Tablets and Smartphones
To join the meeting:Click Here
April 14 2015
Put it in Print
Gary May, author and journalist from Windsor, Ontario
Test your connectionshttp://genealogicalstudies.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Playerhttp://get.adobe.com/flashplaye/
for latest version, then go to your Control Panel, Add & Remove Programs to see if you have it)
2. Shut down all other windows on your computer that you don’t need
3. Minimize the number of other computers accessing at the same time, particularly if they are sucking up bandwidth with movies or live streaming, etc.
5. If possible, connect to your router by wire rather than wireless. Most routers support both wired and wireless connections; remember to disconnect your wireless on the machine so that you don’t confuse it.
6. Test connection before meeting if possible and use any internal config utilities (i.e. sound)
Lambton branch OGS meetings are usually held at the LDS church on the second Tuesday of each month except July & Aug. (or if winter storm)
Remember if we are not on Line by 7:40 branch has problem with server
Remember if we are not on Line by 7:40 branch has problem with server Sorry
If you have Question you will see a Q & A tab at the top. During the meeting, I will ask questions for you or I give you the floor.
If you have Microphone I will turn it on from the meeting. That way only one at time can speak.
recorded meeting will be found in the
recorded meeting will be found in the members only site
once sign in
go to this tab and use the drop down list UNDER the
members only tab
branch sites see photo below
once sign in go to this tab and use the drop down list UNDER the members only tab go to branch sites see photo below
NOTE The branch meeting is held at church on 1400 Murphy Road (use south back door)