Recent Additions to the Publications List
NEW - 2013
- Home Children Records of the Sisters of Providence of St. Vincent de Paul, Kingston 1888-1899.
ISBN: 978-0-7779-4728-9, 54 pp., price $9.00. This publication includes the arrival and orphanage records for approximately 350 home children from the Catholic Children's Protection Society of Liverpool. They came in eight groups between 1888 and 1891. Some children subsequently returned to the Sisters of Providence Orphanage up until 1899.
- Kingston Area United Churches, Formerly Methodist and Presbyterian, Baptisms 1835-1899; Marriages 1831-1899 and Burials 1856-1899.
This covers churches in Frontenac and Lennox & Addington Counties. This publication includes baptisms from 9 Circuits, marriages from 13 circuits (77 pages) and burials from 3 Circuits (3 pages). There is no duplication of United Church records that our branch has already published. The print copy, ISBN: 978-0-7779-4725-8 and 244 pp., will sell for $39.00 and the CD-ROM, ISBN: 978-0-7779-4727-2 will sell for $20.00.
- Milton Cemetery, Pittsburgh Township, Frontenac County, Ontario
Transcribed by Jack Walker, Theda Walker, Art Sparks, Mike Curtis, Doreen Day, Lois Ross and Ron Wells. Extensive information and assistance provided by Robert Cardwell. Includes an extensive history; an original list of construction costs of the vault, 1877; a list of names of people buried in or having use of the vault; township map; detailed cemetery plan; plan of the 1877 Western Addition; and a full-name index. ISBN 978-0-7779-4717-3, 31 pp., $6.00
- Princess Street United Church Marriages 1898–1935, City of Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario.
Transcribed by Barbara Bonner, Helen Coffey, and Sharon Cadieux. Proofread by Aldwyth Chisholm and Rosalie Wintle. Indexed by Gail Gault. ISBN 978-0-7779-4721-0, 81 pp., $12.50
- Princess Street United Church Registers, City of Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario (CD-ROM). Includes the full publications of baptisms, marriages and burials plus a Read Me file. ISBN 978-0-7779-4723-4, $15.00
- Queen Street United Church Registers, City of Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario (CD-ROM). Includes the full publications of baptisms, marriages and burials plus a Read Me file. ISBN 978-0-7779-4724-1, $15.00
|The indexes to all five volumes in the Cataraqui Cemetery Burial Register series have recently undergone revision – they now list full names, rather than only surnames. They have also been amalgamated into one overall index to replace the earlier version on CD-ROM.|
We are offering these indexes for sale, separate from the publications themselves, for those who have previously purchased a printed volume or CD-ROM, as follows:
- Cataraqui Cemetery Burial Register, 1853-1921 (CD-ROM), Revised. Kingston Township, Frontenac County. The index has been revised to a full-name index. ISBN 978-0-7779-4726-5. $20.00
- Cataraqui Cemetery Burial Register Volume I: 1853-1875, Revised. Kingston Township, Frontenac County. The index has been revised to be a full-name index. ISBN 978-0-7779-4714-2, 93 pp., $14.00
- Cataraqui Cemetery Burial Register Volume II: 1875-1889, Revised. The index has been revised to be a full-name index. ISBN 978-0-7779-4715-9, 86 pp., $13.00
- Cataraqui Cemetery Burial Register Volume III: 1889-1900, Revised. Kingston Township, Frontenac County. The index has been revised to be a full-name index. ISBN 978-0-7779-4716-6. 74 pp., $13.00