Recent Additions to the Publications List
- NEW - First Congregational Church Marriage Register 1858-1921, Kingston, Ontario
This is a revision of the publication produced by Mary Mackie in April 1992. A number of errors have been corrected, and the indexes have been amalgamated into an overall full-name index. The Introduction and How to Use This Transcription section have also been revised. ISBN 978-0-7779-4736-4, 43 pages, $7.00 (print version) plus shipping and handling; or $3.50 (PDF file) sent by e-mail, no postage or handling applies.
- Chalmers Presbyterian Church Baptisms and Marriages 1857 - 1900, Kingston, Ontario
This is a revision of the publication produced by Dawn Broughton in April 2006 with technical advice from George Broughton, which was itself a revision of the original publication produced by Dawn Broughton in March 1988 with technical advice from Blythe Broughton. A number of errors have been corrected, and the indexes have been amalgamated into an overall full-name index. The church history has also been revised and the list of serving ministers updated. ISBN 978-0-7779-4729-6, 83 pp, $13.00 (print version) plus shipping and handling; or $6.50 (PDF file) sent by e-mail, no postage or handling applies.
- Howe, Simcoe and Wolfe Island Cemeteries and 1871 Land Owners (CD-ROM)
ISBN: 978-0-7779-4731-9, Price: $20.00
- Camden East Township Cemeteries and Early Census (CD-ROM)
ISBN: 978-0-7779-4732-6, Price: $30.00
- Adolphustown and North and South Fredericksburgh Cemeteries and Early Census (CD-ROM)
ISBN: 978-0-7779-4733-3, Price: $30.00
- Sheffield Township Cemeteries (CD-ROM)
ISBN: 978-0-7779-4734-0, Price: $10.00
- Richmond Twp. Cemeteries (CD-ROM)
ISBN: 978-0-7779-4713-5, Price: $10.00 (reduced from $15.00)
- Cooke's-Portsmouth United Church Baptisms 1853-1976 Kingston, Ontario
The separate indexes have been amalgamated into one full index. 0-7779-0506-X, 126 pp., $30.00
- Cooke's-Portsmouth United Church Burials 1854-1876, 1926-1982 Kingston,
The separate indexes have been amalgamated into one full index.0-7779-0511-6, 58 pp., $10.00
- Harrowsmith Cemetery, Portland Township, Frontenac County, Ontario
Transcribed by Lorraine Sherrin, Jane McLean, Derk Sherrin and Jack Walker. This publication is a complete re-transcription of the cemetery, originally published in 1987, includes burials that have occurred since then and makes a number of corrections. Includes detailed cemetery plans; several photos; other introductory material; township map and a full-name index. Gravestone numbers in the transcription correspond to the cemetery plot plans. ISBN: 978-0-7779-4730-2, 111 pp., $27.50.
- Home Children Records of the Sisters of Providence of St. Vincent de Paul, Kingston 1888-1899.
ISBN: 978-0-7779-4728-9, 52 pp., price $8.00. This publication includes the arrival and orphanage records for approximately 350 home children from the Catholic Children's Protection Society of Liverpool. They came in eight groups between 1888 and 1891. Some children subsequently returned to the Sisters of Providence Orphanage up until 1899.
- Kingston Area United Churches, Formerly Methodist and Presbyterian, Baptisms 1835-1899; Marriages 1831-1899 and Burials 1856-1899.
This covers churches in Frontenac and Lennox & Addington Counties. This publication includes baptisms from 9 Circuits, marriages from 13 circuits (77 pages) and burials from 3 Circuits (3 pages). There is no duplication of United Church records that our branch has already published. The print copy, ISBN: 978-0-7779-4725-8 and 244 pp., will sell for $39.00 and the CD-ROM, ISBN: 978-0-7779-4727-2 will sell for $20.00.
How to Order