This “Members’ Only” section of the website contains a number of password-protected pages that are accessible only to current members of the Ontario Genealogical Society’s Irish Palatine Special Interest Group.
In the Members’ Only section, you will find the following pages:
- Family Stories – written by members
- Genealogy Research Tool Belt – links to helpful online tools
- IP-SIG Newsletter Archives – all newsletters published by the Irish Palatine Special Interest Group
- IP Tour Photo Gallery – selection of photos from the 2013 Irish Palatines in Ontario Tour
- Publications – links to books for purchase on the internet regarding the Irish Palatines
- Research Assistance – list of current members willing to share information with others researching their Irish Palatine ancestors – includes IP names and contact information
- Videos of Interest – links to interesting genealogical videos (not necessarily IP specific)
- Web Links – links to helpful websites
Click here for more information on how to become a member of OGS, and the IP-SIG.