Have something “cutting edge” to tell us about?
We’re already making big plans for OGS Conference 2016, June 3 to 5 at Toronto’s International Plaza Hotel. The conference theme, “Genealogy on the Cutting Edge”, has been selected to inspire excitement among speakers, exhibitors and attendees alike. In keeping with this theme, we invite proposals for presentations on:
- the latest developments in archives, libraries, museums and societies in the heritage sector,
- recently discovered or released genealogical records,
- newly developed genealogical databases, transcriptions or indexes,
- innovative theoretical or methodological approaches to genealogical or historical research, including case histories,
- cutting-edge technology and its application for family historians, whether in information management, mobile computing, genetic testing and analysis, or other emerging fields.
If you are interested in speaking at next year’s event, please download the complete Call for Presentations.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, August 14.