Become a member of OGS
- The 2014 membership fee is $61.20. For members residing outside Canada, the fee is in US dollars.
- OGS offers a partial year membership for new members. It is $35.70 and is available from June to the end of October. You are able to join OGS right away rather than waiting until November.
- Membership is for the calendar year. Individuals joining after October 31, 2014 will receive a 2015 Membership.
- To join any of our branches, there is an additional fee per branch, listed on the Membership Form.
- Persons residing at the same address as an OGS Individual Member can join as a Family Member.
Please consider a donation to our Operations Fund or our Library Fund.
Donations to the OGS Endowment Fund are appreciated. Please complete and enclose a Direction Form (on page 2 of the Membership Application) when you donate to the Endowment Fund. See How to Support OGS for more information on the Endowment Fund.
Charitable Receipts will be issued for all donations sent directly to The Ontario Genealogical Society provincial office; branches cannot issue receipts.
Charity Registration No. 11924 8680 RR0001 (BN)